Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 13 August 2010

A Hint of Harvest

Hi everyone, hope all staying warm on these not so summery days! We have been stuck at home this week since our car broke down on Monday! Not a good thing to happen in the school holidays but hopefully we will have transport again for next week and whatever the weather we will be out everyday!
My card this time is for The Stamp Man challenge of 'Take 2 colours'. I like totally different challenges sometimes and although I do like to do sketch challenges a lot, this made me create my own and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I chose brown and yellow shades as they remind me of harvest, (seen a few combines around lately!) and the warm tones reminded me of a 'perfect' summers day.
Tried a couple of new things for me: stitches and home made flowers - judge for yourself how well I got on!




I used: Magnolia Sunflower Tilda
Stampin Up - inks, Boho Blossoms Punch( for flowers), sentiment -'The more candles the bigger the wish', designer button and swirl.

Thanks for stopping by and taking time out to look
Nicola xxx

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola, a great card, the colour combo i perfect & your flowers are gorgeous, thanks for yourlovely comments. Hope you get out soon
Hugz Fleur xXx

chris said...

Hi Nicola, thought I would come and check you out, seen your name on Fleury's blog.
love your card, its so very special.there is defineatly a hint of harvest to it, its gorgeous. hugs chris xx

Nicola said...

Great colour combo and loving those flowers and stitches very in at the moment. Sorry to hear about your car hopefully you'll soon be up and mobile again. Nicola xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...