Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 3 September 2010

Anya wishes for?.....

Hope everyone is enjoying not only the last few days of the school hols but also the lovely weather - better late than never! Just a quick post to show a card I made for the Anyone for Anya? challenge which is a sketch I just couldn't resist. I originally only had an image of Fleur Anya,kindly lent to me by (funnily enough - Fleur!) but I have since bought Princess Anya. So I thought I would shrink princess and make her a fairy godmother figure.




I would like to enter the Anyone for Anya sketch challenge this week, and I used the following to create my card: papers - Magnolia: Something Old, Something New,
Kaisercraft: blushed devotion
SU - sentiment and stampin' spot inks
Greeting Farm stamps - Fleur Anya (thanks Fleur for the loan! x)
Princess Anya
other papers, brads and ribbon from stash


Thanks for stopping by
Nicola xxx

5 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Nicola, a fab card. Fleur looks lovely perhaps you could send that sweet little fairy godmother this way to work her magic on me before I go to this wedding LOL.
See you monday
Hugz Fleur (the real one)
xXx

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicola,
This is soo cute, love the fairy godmother detail!
Thanks for joining in with Anyone for Anya
Yvonne x

chris said...

Hi Nicola, this is so very special, I love the fairy godmother idea. its truly stunning. hugs chris xx

Hetty said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

gr hetty

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous beautiful colours congats on winning the Mag stamp lovers challenge, thats how I found your blog.
Chris x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...