Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 26 April 2012

Blog Candy Winner


Hello to all my lovely followers,
Just a quick post from me today to let you know who won my Thank you candy. I used old Random. Org thingy to keep things fair, I couldn't have chosen as you are all so lovely and if I had enough money I would give you all some stash LOL!
Anywho, without further ado, the winner this time is:

Min: 1
Max: 34

Generate: 15


Congrats Lynne, if you can mail me your postal address to: nicolajacklinis@live.co.uk, then I can get your winnings to you. If the prize isn't claimed by next Thursday 3rd May, then I will redraw it.

Thanks to everyone who entered, a huge welcome to my new followers, hopefully you will all continue to enjoy my creations and keep popping back every now and again so I don't feel like I'm alone in blogland, I will be back sooner than you think with more candy!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Ruthie Lopez said...

congratulations!!! Have a great day!

Lynne in NI said...

Yippee! Thanks very much Nicola! (I've sent you a pm)
Lynne :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...