Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 30 June 2012

Allsorts DT #161 Blooming flowers!

Happy weekend all,
I'm so glad it's finally the weekend, after working all week I'm definitely ready for a rest! My card this week was finished at the last minute as not only have I been doing extra hours at the preschool, but I was out last Saturday night, Monday night and Wednesday night so not an awful lot of time to do what I like doing best - craft and hanging out in blogland.
Anyhoo, it's Saturday so it's another fab
Allsorts 
challenge, brought to you by the lovely Helene, who wants to see those gorgeous
blooms
 on your cards and projects - so easy right? I thought Jo's wonderful challenge last week was easy enough but flowers is another thing my cards can''t do without!
This week, with TOMIC's tag and flowers challenge in mind I made a tag card:



Supplies:
Magnolia Tilda with Wiola coloured using DI's (another stamp that I borrowed from my friend Fleur x)
SU baja breeze seam binding
WOC flowers and doily
Magnolia Tildas lace border doohickey
Papers - Little yellow bicycle and BG
Spellbinders nestie labels twenty three
flower charm from stash

Challenges:
TOMIC - tag and Magnolia flowers
DOC - Welcome Summer

Thanks for popping by and taking a look at what I've made and I hope you have time to join in with us this week at Allsorts with what promises to be a very popular theme!
Please scroll down to see yesterday's Fussy and Fancy card that I made.
Hugs,


18 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Nicola what a beautiful tag absolutely gorgeous so much detail
have a great weekend it sounds as though you need it (lots of crafting)
Jacki xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is full of gorgeousness. Just love it. Wishing you a wonderful creative weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

cheryl said...

oh wow This is stunning Hun,the detail is amazing,and love the colours,love the embellishments,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Sue said...

Just wow Nicola,what a fabulous tag.Love the image and colours.
Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty .. a fabulous image and beautifully coloured
Lisa x

Unknown said...

hi nicola this is beautiful..and blooms well i rarely ever could do a card without my flowers on ...i love this beautiful creation hugs sassyxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Nicole - love the shape and beautiful image so perfectly coloured.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Take care
Debs xx

Fleur said...

Awesome tag Nicola, she's coloured perfectly. Love all the gorgeous details and I love the Fussy & Fancy card too ~ very clever
HUGZ Fleur xXx

coops said...

wow so gorgeous nicola.i love your pretty colours and flowers and amazing colouring of the sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

Wowser!! Nicola me sweetie this is beautiful me darlin, a lovelw work of art, love evrything about it, huggies June xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Nicola your colouring is superb and what a fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

having a {me} day said...

WOW! This is beautiful! Such amazing oolouring, a real stunner! keeleyxx

Irene Daryanto said...

What a gorgeous tag. Amazing coloring. Thanks for joining TOMIC Tag + Flowers challenge.
Hugs from Indonesia,
Irene Daryanto

Debbie Dolphin said...

So really pretty Nicola xxx
Hugs
Debbie xx

Sharon said...

Gorgeous Nicola. Such a lovely image and coloured beautifully. Love Sharon. x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card hun she looks very sassy!

Em xxx

Marilyn said...

This is amazing colouring... I keep going back and looking at those folds on her dress. It's a fab image and a gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Oh Nicola what a beautiful card those papers are so pretty , what a fab image and your colouring is superb well done Hugs Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...