Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 22 September 2012

Inspired by a Song - Allsorts DT #173


Morning everyone,
The weekend starts here with the start of a brand new 
challenge. This week our lovely Emma wants us to be 
Inspired by a Song
 and I chose Abba's song 'Dancing Queen', as I had just bought Magnolia's Dancing Queen Tilda. I have to say I'm not totally happy with this card, I think it's because I ventured out of my comfort zone with the colour combo, and I didn't throw everything at it like I usually do lol!


Supplies:
Go Kreate shaped card die
Spellbinders Nestie labels twenty three
Magnolia doohickeys cloud and Tilda's lace border
TH elegant flourishes die
Magnolia Dancing Queen Tilda coloured with DI's
SU linen thread
flowers, lace and doily from stash

Allsorts are sponsored this week by
with this fabby prize



Challenge I would like to enter:
CLP - Sketch

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and the awesome comments that you leave, I try my best to visit as many of your blogs in return :)
I will be back tomorrow for my second creation for Totally Tilda, wow that fortnight went quick, I can't believe we're already onto the next challenge!
Until then, happy crafting xox
Hugs,


12 comments:

Craftnut said...

Great card Nicola. Tracy x

Jacki Daniels said...

Why do I have to keep coming on here and telling you to stop being so hard on yourself it IS beautiful I do understand where you are coming from though I feel the same sometimes something just doesn't sit right of something but no it is gorgeous as always your colouring is perfect and the LO is beautiful
Have a wonderful weekend
Jacki xx

Brigitte said...

She is such a cutie!!!! Love the way you coloured her! Hugs, Brigitte

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card Nicola I love the colour combo and I love Abba so win win for me Hin!

Em xxx

Debs said...

Beautifuk card Nicola - Tilda is coloured to perfection - love your song choice too :o)
Have a fab weekend.
Debs xx

Desire Fourie said...

Nicola I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Nicola. Beautiful colouring and love all the embellishments.
Hugs Sharon x

coops said...

so beautiful nicola.gorgeous sweet image and your colours are really pretty ;D

xx coops xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous as always
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just adorable fantastic work sweetie, thank you for joining us at CLP this time big huggles Pops x x x

Anne said...

Your coloring is beautiful!
I love the flowers, dies and colors.

Thanks for joining us at CLP!
Hugs, Anne.

sue w. said...

Hi Nicola, your colouring is fabulous hun as always and I love this Tilda, super song choice.
I have candy if you're interested.
Hugs Sue W.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...