Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 11 November 2012

Midway sketch for Totally Tilda DT #59


Morning all,
It's Sunday again, that's come round fast, and I have another Christmas card to show you. You are going to be fed up with seeing Christmas cards on my blog soon as the next few will be along those lines, I never make enough and then go crazy when it's almost too late!
I've made this side step card for
 Totally Tilda's Midway sketch challenge, to remind you that there is almost a week left to enter this fortnight's challenge.

  I love to incorporate sketches around an unusual shaped card and this is what I created:





Supplies:
Magnolia papers
WOC flowers
SU sentiment
Dies: Go Kreate shaped card die, Spellbinders nestie beaded oval, SU oval and scalloped oval punches, Magnolia doohickey Tilda's lace
Images: Magnolia Welcome to a sweet Christmas and Tilda hiding a gift (coloured using DI's)

Our lovely sponsor this time is Nikki over at Bunny Zoe Crafts
gif maker

with this fab prize up for grabs

As long as you use a Magnolia Tilda image and this sketch:

then you will be eligible for the fabby prize and be in with a chance of being picked for the DT Top 3!
We're looking forward to seeing more beautiful sketch creations this week and best of luck to everyone :)

I will be back on Friday to show you my latest creation for Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge, so until then...
Keep Crafting lol!
Hugs,

15 comments:

Fleur said...

A great card Nicola, I really should use more of my background stamps. I have a small box full of them and they get neglected.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Suzi Mac said...

Morning Nicola, this is the sweetest card, I love the shape, your scene and colouring. Fabulous creation hon. Have a lovely day.
Hugs
Suzi x

Cinzia C. said...

Wonderful card Nicola!! The shape is very original and the colouring is stunning!
Very inspirational!
Hugs
Cinzia xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Nicola. Fabulous shape and great take on the sketch.
hugs
Dawn xx

Lisa Jane said...

Gorgeous card .. love the shape and the little background scene
Lisa x

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card sweetie...love the design.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

Chris said...

Hi Nicola! Well I'll never get fed up of seeing your cards and Christmas ones are my absolute faves:D. This is real beautiful, love all the layering and dimension and your colouring is fabulous.

Hope you're well and family life is all good. Hugs, Chris xx

Patricia Garcia said...

Love the scene you created... Great little extras!!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Louise said...

Beautiful card Nicola I love the shapes you have used.
Louise xx

Unknown said...

what a oh so very beautiful card nicole....love it hug sassyxxxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous nicola.i love your colours and shape and fab sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Kirsty said...

Hi Love Love Love this the colours with your super scene is a winner ! Design is so unique ;0)

Brigitte said...

This is such a nice scene Nicola!!!! I love your colouring and that wonderful bow! Hugs, Brigitte

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning card as always Nicola I love the background in the oval
Sorry my comment is a bit late this week darling but I'm here at last !!
Enjoy the rest of your week
Hugs Susie xx

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...