Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 3 March 2013

Totally Tilda DT Midway Spots and Stripes


Hi everyone, I'm here with my Midway Reminder today for 
current challenge - 
Spots and Stripes!
 I hope you can join us, it's a nice easy one to make a card for any occasion - just include spots, stripes and our lovely Tilda :)


My base shape is a Go Kreate die and the paper is a double sided design by Stamping Up that I've had ages and forgotten about until now. I wrapped some red velvet ribbon round the base paper a couple of times and tied a hanger charm onto the bow. I tucked my tag under the ribbon and coloured Dancing Queen Tilda with distress inks.

Challenges I would love to enter:
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
(Since my last post I found out I'd been picked to be Guest Designer for Simply Magnolia ((thanks ladies for picking me :)) and I am sooooo excited about it as I've never been asked to be a GD before - so watch this space for that coming up in the near future!)
Tilda's Town - Fussy and Fancy
Debbie Dolphin - Anything Goes Challenge Candy Giveaway


Our generous sponsor for this challenge is Pretty Little Ribbon shop

The pretty little ribbon
and if that wasn't worth entering for, there's also the chance of being handpicked by the DT to be one of our Top 3 favourite creations.

Can't wait to see more fab spots and stripes Tilda creations this week and thanks for taking a peek at my contribution to the midway inspiration, don't forget to take a look at the rest of the design teams magnificent work over on the Totally Tilda challenge blog.
Hugs,

6 comments:

brenda said...

Hello Nicola,

It's lovely to visit and see you are still producing beautiful cards full of inspiration.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

B x

Brigitte said...

WOW Nicola!!!!! Your Tilda is gorgeous, love the dotty background! It's so beautiful with the touch of red and awesome flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

Susie Sugar said...

Fab colouring, Love that yummy paper and the card shape is great Nicola.
Enjoy your Sunday
Hugs Susie xx

coops said...

so stunning nicola.fabulous design and colours and your tilda is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

Fleur said...

Striking colour combo Nicola, and great embellishments
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Nicola! Fantastic design and I love your colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...