Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Lovely Lace and Lovely Tilda!

Hi,
I thought it was time to blog one of my cards that I made last week with new year in mind (using Happy New Year Tilda might have had something to do with it lol!) but it could also be quite a neutral card for many different occasions......



I can't believe I managed to keep it so clean and simple lol! That was my intention so I'm really pleased I stuck to it and might have to do more cards like this occasionally as I think my images tend to get lost in all the other stuff I put on my cards sometimes. I used Magnolia's doohickey star tag cut from Magnolia paper to break up the edge and corner opposite Tilda, the text is also Magnolia,and added faux stitching and a lace tab. 


As Tilda is very much in the spotlight I added glossy accents to her shoes and glass, and put my pearl maker pen to good use!
I haven't entered any challenges for an age and Marvelous Magnolia was a challenge blog I entered a lot last year so I would love to enter my card into their awesome Lovely Lace challenge/DT call!
Thanks for visiting me today, it wont be too long before I'm back with another creation.
Hugs,

8 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Nicola. Tilda is so adorable and I love the CAS design. The few embellies you have added are perfect.
Hugs Sharon. x

Chris said...

Hi Nicola,
Wow your clean and simple card is just as beautiful as your normal creations. Love both styles.
Chris X

Charlotte said...

Wow, stunning card love the Clean and simpel and your colouring looks fab. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia this time!
Hugs Charlotte

coops said...

so stunning nicola.i love your cas design and tilda and your colouring is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous CAS card Nicola!! I love it!! Fantastic colouring! Marlies x

Anne said...

Love the clean and simple style!
You color gorgeously, and the stitching, stars and sentiment goes perfectly. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Linda Levoir said...

Love this, it's not often we see Tilda on a CAS card but this is stunning. Thanks for joining our Lovely Lace challenge at Marvelous Magnolia and good luck with the DT call:) xx

JenniferD said...

Love this Gorgeous Card! Great Colours and the Little stars finish it of perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...