Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 8 June 2014

Simply Magnolia DT midway reminder - Pin Up

Morning blogging buddies!
Here's my midway inspiration for

 fab challenge

 Pin Up!

So, lets see those decorative pins! I must say they are something that I haven't used a lot of lately and so it was a good challenge for me to dust them off and put them to good use!


I couldn't find a template for what I had in mind for this card so it my own invention. I made three sides sort of like you would a box and then added a roof separately. The papers used to cover the frame are Magnolia and the script paper for the sides and roof is Tim Holtz.
It doesn't look a lot but you wouldn't believe how fiddly it was lol!


DooHickeys used are Tildas lace, lovely fence and heart swirl branch. Flowers are WOC.


More Magnolia paper on the inside, with a little faux stitching.



Pins and pearl string are from my stash.


Magnolia's Tilda with Angel the horse is coloured with distress inks, and wow what a gorgeous stamp it is to colour - love it!

I hope you can join in the fun with us over at Simply Magnolia, the prize this time is of course from the wonderful Live and Love Crafts:

and who wouldn't want to win this?!!!!

Challenge I would love to enter:
Tildas Town -* Fussy and Fancy* or Clean and layered

Thanks for visiting me today, your comments really make my day and you're all so kind!
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs,


8 comments:

Rene said...

This is gorgeous!!!! I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! It's amazing!
Rene :D

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love it. Thank you for playing along with us at Tilda's Town this week & my first challenge with them. Happy crafting, love Jane x

coops said...

oh wow so stunning nicola.fabulous design and colouring and i love your pretty details and sweet tilda ;D

xx coops xx

Céline said...

Nicola, this is an amazing project ! love the design and your fab coloring
hugs
céline

Gina's Cards said...

Oh wow Nicola this is so beautiful. Great design and wonderful colouring - love those colours together.
Hugs
Gina xx

Unknown said...

It's a gogeous card, I love this stamp! Thanks for playing with us at Tildas Town this week. Hugs Malin

lios_alfar said...

This is such a beautiful card! Love your colouring and gorgeous design.
Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town challenge!
Hugs Gosia

Anonymous said...

Love it Nicola! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tilda's Town challenges! It's gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...