Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Travel/holiday @ Simply Magnolia

Hellooooo, thanks so much for popping by, this is my DT creation for
Simply Magnolia's current challenge

'Travel/Holiday' 

As I'm on holiday myself at the minute, I thought it appropriate to have a holiday/travel themed challenge. It doesn't even have to be a summer holiday that inspires you, it could be a winter holiday - another Christmas card opportunity lol! 
Anyway, I decided to go with a beach/tag style creation and loving these new Tildas at the moment:


I paper pieced Tildas scarf using Maja paper.


Supplies:
Magnolia Tilda with flags, coloured with distress inks with shabby blue frantage around edge
Whimsey postcard stamp
Magnolia doohickey flag
seam binding and string from stash

Our fantastic sponsor this fortnight is Crafty Ribbons 
with this great prize

Thanks for visiting me today, I'll be back tomorrow with my Marvelous Magnolia midway inspiration.
Hugs,


1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous tilda.fab detailing and colouring and i love your sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...