Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Shabby Chic - Deep Ocean DT


Evening everyone!
I've got my new card for Deep Ocean DT to share with you tonight.
The theme this fortnight is....
'Shabby Chic'


The flower is cut from printed voiles - three layers held together with a brad.



Supplies:
Go Kreate shaped card die
Magnolia paper
Magnolia Tilda with bunny balloon (coloured with DI's)
Magnolia Doo Hickey - Tilda lace
Magnolia and SU postmark stamps
SU birthday sentiment
pearls, lace and string from stash

Our lovely sponsor this time is my favourite.....
Logo

and our winner will win this...

ooooh I'm so jealous lol!

Challenge I would like to enter:
Tildas Town - Fussy and Fancy

Thanks for visiting my blog today
Have a wonderful week and I'll be back on Sunday with another midway creation for Simply Magnolia
Hugs,

5 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Super cute card
hugs :)

Dortesjs said...

stunning card, love all the gorgeous embellisments, i will be a follower

Tiziana Biagioli said...

Wow wowwwww Nicola is stunning I love it...Meravigliosa
XOXO

Unknown said...

This is so cute.... Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town.

Hugs
Nathalia

Shuly said...

SUPERB! beautiful soft tones and such a fun shape!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...