Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Favourite card of 2014 - D.O.C DT

Hi everyone!
Hope you've all had the best Christmas and are looking forward to a brilliant new year. It's gone so fast, I can't quite believe we only have one day left of 2014.....
With this in mind,
 last challenge of the year is to look back at all we've made and pick out our
 Favourite card of 2014!

My favourite creation this year was something I made for Magnolia Ink magazine competition back in April, I'd never had time to enter before, it was the first (and last) I entered, as they decided not to print any more magazines after that!

Technically it's a box, but I did make three cards to go inside it so I guess it still counts as my favourite card!









It's a bitter/sweet final challenge of 2014,
 I just wanted to thank Sara and Franz for inviting me to join Deep Ocean earlier this year and to say how much I'll miss them, it's been a pleasure to work with them on this DT, they are both soooooo talented! Miss you already girls! :(
But, I'm also thrilled that my teamie Karina is taking over to keep Deep Ocean going, it's such a popular blog and to lose it would be a tragedy, so thanks Karina - look forward to continue working for you as Boss lol! xxx

Hope you all like my choice of favourite card(s) of 2014,
wishing you loads of inspiration for 2015!
Hugs,

1 comment:

Céline said...

oh Nicola, great choice
hugs
céline happy new year
hugs
céline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...