Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Deep Ocean DT - Monochrome

Hiya!
My card tonight is for
we want to see your
'Monochrome'
creations this fortnight!
 

 
Supplies:
Magnolia Insta Tilda (coloured with DI's, crackle glaze on the camera)
Magnolia social media stamp, SU flower and sentiment stamps, faux stitching
Magnolia doohickies - Peony petal, heart swirl branch, fence
Maja paper
feather, pearls, cheesecloth from stash
 
We have a mystery surprise prize this time from....
our lovely Karina
 
 
Challenge I would like to enter:
Tildas Town - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
That's it for me but I'll be back in the morning with my Midweek Magnolia card
Hugs,
 

3 comments:

Céline said...

Nicola, this card is so beautiful
hugs
céline
and thanks for playing with us at tilda's town

The Craft Bucket said...

Just beautiful, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. See you again soon, love Jane TTDT x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card!!!
Hugs Tamara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...