Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Midweek Magnolias DT - Halloween

Helloooo!
It's Midweek Magnolias midway reminder time! and this fortnight we've gone all spooky for
Halloween.......
I'm not really a big fan of Halloween if I'm honest so I only have a couple of Magnolia stamps for this theme which I dust off every year! Hence I'm not thrilled with my card as I was way out of my comfort zone :(
 
 
Supplies:
Magnolia - Bat Tilda and backround (coloured with DI's)
Magnolia tree doohickey
Magnolia trick or treat sentiment
Spellbinders lacey circle
TH gravestones on the edge die
Pumpkin stamp and paper from stash
 
Don't forget, if you want to be in with a chance of that awesome prize from Magnolia, Sweden, then only link up new Magnolia creations following our Halloween theme, linking up to no more than four other challenges.
 
See you again next week for more Midweek Magnolia fun!
Hugs,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...