Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 17 November 2015

DOC DT - White plus one other

Hi! It's been a while but I finally managed to join my lovely teamies over at
and this fortnight the theme is
White plus one other. 
I love working with black and white, so that's the colour combo I picked, take a look and I hope you like.......
 


 
 
Sorry about the picture quality, I had to take the photo's this evening and the light is never as good as daylight.

Our fab sponsor this time is Live and Love Crafts
http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com/
yay! I'm soooooo jealous I can't win this one lol!
 
Supplies:
Magnolia Christmas kitchen Tilda (coloured with DI's)
Magnolia black romance paper with loads of shabby white frantage
Spellbinders Opulent Ovals
Magnolia bloomy tag
 
Challenge I would like to enter:
Ribbon Girl - Any image
 
 
Hope you can join us, check out all the details and my teamies beautiful works of art on the Deep Ocean challenge blog.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
I'll be back in the morning with another Midweek Magnolia creation!
Hugs,
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...