Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 21 February 2016

GDT for Ribbon Girl - February challenge 'Use any Image'

Hiya! I'm super excited today to be blogging my creation as Guest Designer for
 Yay!!Wahooooooo lol!!!
Thank you soooooooo much Mary, Andrea and Ribbon Girl DT for picking me, it has been just fantastic and I've had the best fun ever!
I am joining them for their February 'Use any Image' challenge, and I made a mini box file, I hope you like it!
 



 




 

Supplies from the Ribbon Girl, click on each description to take you straight to each item:
 
The quality of the products provided were fabulous, (and I'm not just saying that because I got the chance to play lol!) all those supplies listed above were gorgeous and they are definitely on my 'need' list!
 
other supplies:
Magnolia boho rose cake Tilda, Italian speedy Tilda (both coloured with DI's and decorated with Frantage, pearl pen and glossy accents)
Magnolia doohickeys - antique lace, peony flower and tags
TH clock and tab divider dies
Magnolia postmark stamp
SU birthday sentiment
Magnolia 'Something old, something new' paper
 
I hope you can join in the fun at the Ribbon Girl, the awesome prize up for grabs is......
 
and check out what the DT made, just so amazing!
 
Thanks for popping over to take a look at my blog today
hugs,
 


1 comment:

Ribbon Girl said...

thanks for a fabulous project Nicola! Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...